5 months ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a First Line IT Manager to join the Product Systems BGS Fleet Operations Organization in Ridley Park, PA.
In this role you will be part of the Defense Program Solutions Team. Your responsibilities will include:
* Manage and integrate software development teams and activities using agile methodologies and tools.
* Oversee software build efforts.
* Implement policies & procedures and sets goals for team.
* Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches and implementation of agile development, products and processes.
* Manage performance to plan for multiple projects.
* Collaborate across IT and with business function counterparts, responsible for the successful integration of a variety of systems, platforms, and architectures.
* Acquire/assign resources for projects
* Provide technical management of developers and lead process improvements.
* Manage and provide developmental opportunities for all IT employees in the organization; being responsible for the ongoing growth of leadership and technical skills across the team.
* Serve as a site focal for other employees located in Philadelphia that are reporting to other BGS Fleet Portfolio groups.
Additionally you will prepare as a member of the Boeing Global Services Fleet Portfolio IT leadership build team, contributing to the development and engagement of the IT workforce, execution of business plan commitments, and working together to leverage standard solutions across Product Systems Boeing Global Services focused on Defense Program Solutions tools.
The successful candidate has demonstrated knowledge of the full range of IT technology, development and service delivery, and sufficient business and operations knowledge to make independent decisions that add clear value to the business. Requires strong skills in communication, planning, organizing and resource management to work effectively across all organizations and management levels to achieve success.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Previous experience in a Leadership role (Team Lead, Project Manager, etc)
* Strategy and planning
* Project management knowledge
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Knowledge of software development methodologies
* Knowledge of the Agile software development methodology.
* Employee/Team engagement and development experience.
* Knowledge of and experience with Boeing Defense Program Solutions, systems, and processes.
* Experience working with revenue generating deliverables and support
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award