To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university required.
• PMP Desirable.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum twenty (20) years logistics experience, of which five (5) must be in a similar capacity and fifteen (15) must be specialized in the aerospace/aviation industry.
• Must possess and/or obtain a Secret Security Clearance prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
• Prior US Military Officer/O6 or above; CGSC Graduate; Battalion Command; S2/S3/S4 Staff Experience at Aviation Brigade or higher Level is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job: INL LOGISTICS
Primary Location: United States-Florida
Overtime Status: Exempt