Insures appropriate coordination and request processes and procedures are in place and enforced for cargo clearances; coordinates military and commercial transportation by air, ship, and ground. Must have knowledge in EAR/ITAR regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the submission and management of export/import license authorizations and agreements.
• Maintain and manage the status of all license and agreements from application through final transaction.
• Primary point of Contact for All AAR communications with DDTC and BIS on licensing issues.
• Authorize and Exemption/Exception use.
• Oversee proviso/condition management and interpretations.
• Prepare and Maintain licensing EACP documents
• Evaluating and interpreting US Regulations on import and export transactions
• Train and Assist facility import export Resource Personnel (IERP) at each business unit on licensing related issues.
• Maintaining department web site, including keeping up to date with new rules and Regulations
• Works with the business unit Import Export Resource Personnel (IERP) and the Senior Manager for export licensing to determine the appropriate jurisdiction and classification of products technologies.
• Engages US Government reviewing officials on a regular basis to Assist in obtaining timely export authorizations, and/or regulatory interpretations of existing compliance requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience with ITAR/EAR regulations.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job: INL LOGISTICS
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Overtime Status: Exempt