Support the purchasing function and will carry out a variety of tasks and functions in support of the product line. Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels, inventory mix, and overall efficiency and profitability of the product line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages, trains, and directs all personnel assigned to organization.
• Source and procure required material, equipment and services (aviation and non-aviation related) necessary to accomplish INL/A mission.
• Obtain best value pricing to the Government, taking advantage of volume or special discounts.
• Consider total costs to the Government (i.e. delivery, warranty, life-cycle, etc.) when selecting vendors.
• Source and procure OEM or OEM-approved/certified parts and materials as listed in aircraft technical manuals.
• Responsible for creating the Sourcing and Procurement Plan for all countries supported in the INL Project to include but is not limited to, acquisition and inventory replenishment procedures, management reports and procedures, and records procedures.
• Adapt the MOB approved Sourcing and Procurement Plan to be country specific.
• Coordinate with each country Manager and Logistics Supervisor to ensure that the Sourcing and Procurement Plan achieves success.
• Responsible for sourcing, planning/forecasting, spares purchasing and repair purchasing.
• Provide direction and oversight to Procurement Supervisors
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university.
• CPCM Certification Desired.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum fifteen (15) years procurement experience, five (5) of which are in a supervisory role.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Processes and Regulations.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job: INL LOGISTICS
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Overtime Status: Exempt