Responsible for accountability of all client issued property throughout all program location – customer headquarters, remote sites, and/or overseas locations. Develops guidance concerning property accountability procedures. Advises personnel of their responsibilities in maintaining a property control system. Develops detailed procedures and metrics on inventory processes. Maintains inventory accountability and control of property through the use of the approved automated software program. Receives, stores, and issues material, equipment, and other items from stockrooms, warehouses and/or storage yards. Maintains the property management system and provides documentation on all items inventoried to ensure that all assets are captured and accountability is in accordance with the established policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for all CONUS and OCONUS locations Property Book Management control.
• Develops procedures and processes for all locations.
• Enforces guidance concerning property accountability procedures.
• Manages personnel of their responsibilities in maintaining a property control system.
• Responsible for the employment, training, motivation , and discipline of assigned employees.
• Applies detailed procedures and metrics on inventory processes.
• Responsible for all inventory accountability and control of property through the use of the approved automated software program.
• Implements and manages Bench Stock, the TMDE program, ASL, and Property Management.
• Adheres to warehouse management processes and procedures including loading, unloading and staging, storage, issue, distribution, packing and crating, cargo clearance, shipping, receiving, stock control, material request processing, and material cataloging.
• Evaluates Authorized Stockage List
• Responsible for overseeing and managing the Property Book Clerks and subcontractors carrying out Logistics Support Services.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
•A.A. in related field.
• CPPM Certification desirable.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum ten (10) years Property Book Management Experience.
• Must possess and/or obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
• Experience in an aviation/aerospace program is desirable.
• United States Army experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Job: INL LOGISTICS
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Overtime Status: Exempt