5 months ago
The Inspector, A&P, exhibits sound and accurate judgment. He/she also supports and explains the reasoning for their decisions and includes the appropriate people in his/her decision making process.
• An Inspector, A&P offers assistance and support to co-workers and actively strives to resolve conflicts when they arise.
• Performs conformity inspections.
• Understands Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR Part 43, 65, 91, 121, 125, 139 and 135)
• Able to properly complete FAA Form 337.
• Uses deductive reasoning in interpreting technical issues.
• Stays up-to-date on scope of required maintenance for customers and coordinates efforts to ensure a timely turnaround.
• Monitors their own personal hours charged to a job to ensure accuracy.
• Informs the appropriate people of problems and work status so that communications with the customer are timely and complete.
• Ensures a complete and proper pass-down is maintained.
• Coordinates with other departments as needed to assure that customers have a positive experience at the facility.
• Supports and adheres to all safety, environmental, and general housekeeping policies.
• Willing to be cross utilized as an Engine Shop Mechanic, as needed, when operational manpower commitments dictate.
* A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required.
• 3 - 5 years experience as A&P Mechanic required. (Honeywell TFE 731 series shop experience preferred)
• Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
• Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
• Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
• High School degree required or GED equivalent.
• NDT/NDI experience (ET,UT,MT,PT) preferred but not required.
• Must be available to work any shift (days, swings, night, weekends) if needed.
3 months ago
only 28 days until close