6 months ago
The Lavatories and Water Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins formerly B/E Aerospace is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories and Water Waste Systems Advanced Lavatory is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories and Water Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Inspector in our Lavatories and Water Waste Systems business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Inspector inspects parts, assemblies and finished products to drawings and specifications.
* Performs non-routine visual, mechanical, functional dimensional or electrical inspection of a variety of products in the production assembly process through final system assembly.
* Performs inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of test instruments and equipment to measure values and record functional operation of components.
* Determines acceptability, identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Two to four years of related experience and/or training.
* Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
* Ability to use typical equipment, such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, dials indicators, oscilloscopes, component testers and the like.
* Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* Frequently lift and/or move from ground level up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.