6 months ago
The Boeing Company has an opening for an experienced Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialist in Huntsville, Alabama.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Leads the preparation, development and coordination of highly complex or difficult integrated plans and schedules to meet all business offers (e.g., acquisitions, proposals) and project/program execution objectives.
* Provides high level analysis of product development initiatives for manufacturing, program and support organizations.
* Oversees program planning requests for the development of new and derivative products.
* Develops strategic plans for realigning work statement to support production requirements and meet company goals.
* Provides recommendations to program leadership in regards to integrated planning and scheduling related issues.
* Develops and executes the process and strategy for the integration of plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners.
* Facilitates multidisciplinary review of proposed changes to the baseline.
* Negotiates and resolves issues.
* Advises and recommends integrated planning, scheduling, change and baseline management best practices, processes, techniques and tools to management.
* Authorizes commitment of resources by obtaining approvals from stakeholders.
* Oversees deployment of approved recommendations at Division, Business Unit, and/or Enterprise levels.
* Leads the integration and schedule impact analysis of highly complex and/or multiple schedule changes.
* Recommends, deploys and monitors the application of configuration management disciplines at all levels.
* Provides coaching, mentoring and leadership to lower level employees.
* Provides subject matter expertise in the development, implementation and training of processes and tools.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Experience with Business Operations or Integrated Scheduling
Experience in Open Plan Professional (OPP) and/or Microsoft Project (MS Project) schedule applications
Bachelor's degree or higher
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award