8 months ago
Training & Professional Services – Chief Innovation Office – Collaboration Team seeks a level 4 Integration Support Program Management Specialist for the implementation and utilization of integrated program and project management.
This role will focus on ensuring customer centered design principles and business collaborative efforts are supported thru management of process and innovative, accelerated, design efforts.
• Ensure Collaboration Team engages and adheres to a disruptive, fast paced design environment, thru logistical planning and organizing work with minimum viable objectives.
• Engage with the support Program Manager to improve a model innovation production system.
• Improve processes and procedures that will evolve and flex to keep pace with the needs of the organization and other stakeholders.
• Provides core operational processes to focus on innovation and solution management.
• Support activities in:
o Core systems
o Data and information management
o Innovation and Acceleration.
• Promote the change management process as it matures and sustains the innovation production system.
• Communication. Determine methods and plans for program vision, strategy and objectives with employees, business partners, vendors, and other stakeholders.
• Translate financial and production data into Key Performance Indicator metrics for regular review with project team and senior management.
• Provide support for contractor project performance oversight.
• Support proposal efforts to include business case development and funding requests.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 4 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Strongly prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or a Master’s degree.
• Demonstrated experience leading a team or program with successful outcome.
• Strong background as a program, project and product support manager in a portfolio business.
• Ability to seamlessly operate across organizational and functional boundaries.
• Ability to develop consensus among disparate stakeholders with different objectives and goals.
• Experience in facilitation and change management.
• Experience working in accelerated agile development environments.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong program management skills.
• Ability to work in small groups with an emphasis on creative design understanding.
• Strong interpersonal skills across organizations vertical and horizontal roles.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award