4 months ago
Full VIP/VVIP interior cabinetry/carpentry work load on, modular components , office, bed room, meeting room, crew sleeping birth's buildup etc. etc., as well as remodeling on Boeing 787 and Boeing 777.
Moses Lake is located in central WA state, covered with rolling hills, many great lakes and four beautiful weather seasons.
* Using detailed blue prints, determine pieces to be fabricated and installed.
* Layout and fabricate interior aircraft parts with standard sheet metal, and composite repair techniques; utilizing measuring tools such as calipers, dial calipers and scales
* Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to the blue prints.
* Properly identify areas in need of repair and properly remove and install aircraft parts in a timely fashion
* Utilize fabrication machines including drill press, forming tools breaks and shears
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Candidate must possess excellent ARTISAN skills, with a great flair to detail and quality.
* 2 years of aviation interior experience.
* The ability to layout and perform complex interior reconfigurations and repairs that are addressed in specific repair manuals and engineering documents.
* Knowledge of various types of aircraft adhesives and sealants and appropriate methods of application, as well as aircraft interior fasteners and basic methods of installation and suitable substitutions.
* Able to fabricate parts as required and have knowledge of composites, fabrics, and other coverings, as well as where substitutes may be used.
* Able to read and use Blue Prints, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts
* Catalog, Codes, Engineering Drawings, and Service Bulletins.
* The ability to use high speed grinder, band saw, floor sander, brake, cutting shear, drill motor, heat gun, and standard hand tools.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.