3 months ago
Interior Installer will be responciable for remval and install with seats, overhead bins, gallyes, lavs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Safely perform removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include seats, carpets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
* Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
* Install cabin and cockpit seats and furniture
* Fabricates and pre- fit interior components associated with the modification specs and does simple layout on such items as O2 boxes, brackets, clips, lights and gaspers etc.
* Seeks methods to cross train to develop technical skills and business knowledge.
* Removes and installs all interior components and soundproofing materials to meet company quality standards
* Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures
* Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates
* Fits and installs items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets, bolts, and speed nuts
* Fabricates and installs supporting structural devices, such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment
* Tests functional performance of installed items
* Experience in aerospace industry preferred but not required
* High school diploma or GED
* Able to distinguish align on intricate parts
* Advanced knowledge of aircraft installation and/or fabrication processes applicable to the specific position, such as removal and installation of galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors, panels; working with composite panels made from composite honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc.
* Must possess required tools and tool box
* Basic computer skills
* Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework. Must be able to climb in and out of aircraft and perform work in tight or confined places and positions
* Requires excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Must be flexible with shift work
* Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our Client is one of the most respected business aircraft maintenance organizations. They understand what matters most – aircraft availability, predictability, and minimizing the cost of operating your aircraft.
One of their Aviations’ goals is to provide clients with the personal attention and service of an in-house, on-site maintenance team with the capabilities, experience, and expertise of a national network of facilities and partners.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.