***Now Hiring Interior Technicians with experience in Cabinet Building and Finishing***
Basic knowledge of aircraft cabinets and interior installations. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and fabrication of aircraft cabinets are primary functions. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of that project. May be required to work independently on occasion.
- Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft cabinets and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to, items such as removal and installation of cabinets, modification, relaminating, veneering or fabrication of new cabinets.
- Ability to perform minor modifications.
- Perform daily turn over sheets.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Cleanliness of shop and surroundings.
- Work independently when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Education High school diploma or equivalent.