Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Digital Media Intern will provide support for Frontier’s online marketing campaigns including: paid search, paid social, display, email acquisition and email campaigns. This includes day-to-day activities as well as supporting longer-term campaign efforts.
- Assist in day-to-day implementation of digital media channels.
- Learn to build campaigns, traffic creative and apply tracking.
- Assist in testing creative messaging and landing page experiences to identify top performers.
- Analyze performance metrics of deployed campaigns to drive learning and optimization of future messages.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and campaign strategies.
- Must be willing to learn new digital media tricks and tactics.
- Currently enrolled in or is a graduate of an relevant communications or marketing program
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for escorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA) – when applicable.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges – when applicable.
- Social media savvy and knowledgeable with multiple social media platforms, their functions and basic marketing practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Video production and editing, as well as Photoshop skills are a plus
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office product skills including Power Point
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must exercise sound business judgment and handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Must be a team play and have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.