3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking an Information Technology Internal Auditor.
The Corporate Audit function provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Boeing Company’s operations. It helps the organization achieve objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control. The selected candidate may perform assurance audits, advisory services, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) assessments; working with all of our major business units (commercial, defense, services) and across all functions but especially Information Technology (IT). Working in a team environment, the selected candidate may perform the following representative tasks:
* Research policies & procedures, create process flow charts, document process objectives, risks, & controls.
* Create test procedures to assess the design adequacy or operating effectiveness of controls.
* Perform control testing; obtain sufficient, relevant, and reliable information.
* Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis of information using data analytics and other audit techniques.
* May provide project management support.
* Communicate and convey engagement status, engagement objectives, and scope as well as applicable conclusions, recommendations, and action plans to stakeholders.
* Monitor and ensure management actions are complete.
* Provide support to process improvement activities.
* Provide support to risk assessment activities.
* Train less experienced auditors.
* Staff travel primarily to locations in the continental United States.
* An individual's percentage of travel varies depending on their location, the audit plan, assignment of work, and skills.
* Applicants should expect to travel at least 25% and be prepared to travel up to 50% in a given year.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree
* Experience working in a public accounting firm
* Experience in an Information Technology role
* Experience performing internal audits in accordance with IIA standards
* Bachelor's degree and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Large accounting firm auditing experience a plus and may offset desired years of work experience.
* Degree in IT a plus.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award