3 months ago
Internship – Marketing Operations / Project Management Intern
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world's leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company's enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions. At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Visit our website (www. Jeppesen.com) to learn more about Jeppesen's pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
Relocation is offered for this position
• Support the execution of creative deliverables within a project management tool
• Manage project execution tracks and assist with personnel assignment
• Develop weekly metric reports and KPI tracking for department meeting(s)
• Align portfolio roadmaps with Marketing prioritization lists
• Draft budget recommendations using time and resource allocation reports
• Create workflow infographics and publications using Adobe Creative Suite
• Research methods to increase team productivity and optimize workflow processes
• Develop implementation tactics for the Employee Engagement Action Plan
• Support Marketing Team in associated activities
• Interns must be actively enrolled in an accredited higher education institution. The student must be within their Junior/Senior year, and must carry a 3.0 grade point average.
• Interns must be pursuing a degree in marketing, marketing research/analytics, data science, product management, brand management, and/or business strategy
• Graduate degree preferred*
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to data mine and convert complex reports into clear insights
• Exposure to project management tools—Basecamp, Primavera, or Robohead
• Exposure to data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Adobe Creative Suite
• Enthusiastic to facilitate communication and motivate colleagues
• Self-motivated to create new processes and instill change
• Passion for team development and marketing aviation is a plus!
Jeppesen offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.