3 months ago
As an Information Technology Business Partner professional will represent the entire Information Technology & Data Analytics (IT&DA) organization to programs within the Autonomous Systems division. Integrating all IT&DA disciplines, products and services to enable business/program success. This position will report to the IT Business Partner Senior Manager of Autonomous Systems.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Providing IT&DA leadership and promoting understanding of business/program priorities and milestones to ensure adequate IT&DA support across program lifecycles and the value stream.
* Serving as the IT&DA advisor to the business with a proactive approach to addressing business needs
* Serving as the voice of the business to IT&DA and the accountable for technology delivery of assigned programs
* Enabling program wins and effective start-up to new proposals, program start-ups & extensions, including proprietary programs
* Defining strategies for new services to support business needs, document requirements, lead in the development of business cases requiring IT-based solutions and track ROI for business initiatives (cost, benefits, risk)
* 2nd Century Enterprise Systems (2CES) leadership and advocacy within BDS and IT&DA
* Advocating and leading IT&DA strategies and initiatives for the division
* Proactively engaging in the promotion of technology, innovation, business simplification and best practice sharing to create business value while leveraging the breadth of IT&DA capabilities and service offerings.
* Partnering with ITBPs across the enterprise to ensure alignment of IT&DA program plans and architecture to enable program execution, smooth transition of development programs into Autonomous Systems, and integration with Boeing Global Services on modification programs and post-delivery support for production programs.
* Engaging across IT&DA disciplines/IT PMO and with the business to manage IT&DA finances/affordability, ensure performance to Long Range Business Plan (LRBP), Global Information Technology Infrastructure Services (GITIS) Capital requests, software asset management, and prioritization of IT&DA statement of work for Autonomous Systems
* Establishing strategic industry and vendor relationships and maintain a forward-looking view that aligns with the business’ evolving requirements and Autonomous industry trajectory
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
Must have the ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance (Post-Start Employment), and is contingent on clearance verification and customer concurrence.
Experience with IT disciplines across technologies (ie: Infrastructure, Application, Architecture, Computing Security, and System Integration)
Experience in service delivery and relationship management
Experience with business development, building strategic alliance
Current Top Secret security clearance
Experience with or supporting Autonomous Systems
Technical Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Experience with or supporting proprietary programs
MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award