4 months ago
KBRwyle, a government it and professional services company, is seeking a mid-level Java Developer in Patuxent River, Maryland. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential. This position supports the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division – 7.2.2 in Patuxent River, MD. The Information Technology and Cyber Security Department provides Information Technology, Information Management, and Information Assurance products and services. The Applications Integration and Business Intelligence Division (7.2.2) is responsible for the day-to-day operations, development, sustainment and management of web-based applications and technologies; including MyNAVAIR, MyTeam, custom developed applications, document management solutions, workflow products, and document imaging/scanning. 7.2.2 is also responsible for providing products and services that encompass corporate management information systems, data warehousing, reporting, web applications, websites, and database/application hosting services to various Navy entities. Project teams perform application and database program requirements analysis, use cases, design, development, testing and implementation. Additionally, 7.2.2 is responsible for implementing software standards, new technologies used across NAVAIR, and operational processes.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Create and execute PL/SQL and SQL queries to verify data.
- Create reports per user requirements using PL/SQL and SQL
- Troubleshoot data and application issues and present resolutions.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred.
- 3 years of experience creating and/or sustaining web applications using Java required.
- Experience with Oracle databases and SQL is preferred.
Telecommute/Remote Eligible (must onboard at Patuxent River for 2 weeks; must be willing to travel to Patuxent River as required; must be within driving distance of a NMCI equipped base.)
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.