8 months ago
Delta Air Lines, Inc, seeks a Java Developer to design, develop and maintain Java, RESTful Web Services applications in an Agile environment.
The Java Developer will participate in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE, and support of various APIs supporting Ancillary, Shopping and Booking domains, in an Agile environment.
You will also support the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelors Degree, a Masters degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience producing Webservices (Soap or RESTFul), APIs required.
- Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and Experience working with APIs, Webservices is required.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology is required.
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE
- Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing & testing code
- Recent experience leading projects on Spring a plus
- Experience with business rule languages/technology is a plus
- Experience building API's for both external and internal consumption is a must
- The candidate would need to have a strong passion for learning new technologies and keep pace with rapidly evolving development paradigms is a must.
- The candidate would be expected to meet challenging deadlines and thrive in a team setting.
- Previous experience with application system support is a plus.
- Airline industry experience is a plus.
Delta Air Lines, Inc., develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.