6 months ago
As a member of the Human Resources team you will be responsible for acting as the Learning Management System Support Administrator effectively aiding in learning data integrity and compliance across system domains. You will be expected to lead data integration, functional-use cases, and content integrity processes within MIC Global Services and across the MIC portfolio families. This will be a contract role.
* Representation of MIC Global Services and MIC portfolio family in a professional and positive manner.
* Communication of work progress and significant issues with the Director of Learning and Development.
* Develops and maintains process maps for existing system administrator processes enterprise-wide.
* Administration and maintenance of LMS components (i.e. system data uploads and troubleshooting)
* Central coordinator of end-user issues, testing new business needs and working with internal and external support teams.
* Responds to end-user inquiries within service level parameters.
* Problem-solves existing system architecture (Saba Cloud) and reporting needs, as needed.
* Coordinates with content administrator as needed to address any persistent end-user concerns.
* Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Management/Technology, or associated degree, or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
* Positive attitude; always willing to learn.
* Strong technical problem-solving skills.
* Strong proficiency in use of MS Office products including Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience with learning management systems (Saba Cloud preferred), data management, and mass communication campaigns.
* Must be open to occasional overtime as needed or required.
* Possess high level of maturity and treatment of confidential matters.