3 months ago
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service Technician Shift Supervisor at _SCK_. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our Line Service Technicians provide the ground handling services for these aircraft. Line Service Technicians wear many different hats such as parking and fueling these multi-million dollar aircraft as well as maintaining our hangars to meet the high standards of our customer base. You will be the first point of contact for clientele when arriving on our ramp and you will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
Maintenance Code Reporting
• Provide clear, concise supervision and facilitate performance of Line Service personnel on their assigned shift.
• Ensure all shift operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Accountable for ensuring high levels of safety and customer service.
• Adhere to the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” as all times and ensure those principles are consistently practiced by all shift members.
• Function as a Line Service Technician as necessary.
• Communication of work progress and significant issues with the Line Manager or the Operations Manager.
• Communication of Atlantic standards, and relevant material, to Line Service employees on their shift.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
• Train, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
• For facilities without a Line Service Manager (dependant upon base structure), will enforce company policy and procedures. Administer disciplinary action as directed by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
• Organize periodic shift meetings and facilitate communication between shift personnel and Management.
• Design and facilitate appropriate daily communication with CSRs to ensure service accuracy and completeness.
• Enforce good housekeeping practices and uniform standards to employees.
• Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
• Ensure proper staffing and delegate work assignments for all Line Service Technicians on the assigned shift.
• Provide employees assigned to the shift honest communication regarding performance expectations including areas of personal strength and needed development.
• Monitor and update daily aircraft arrivals and departure requirements. Ensure timely service that exceeds customer expectations.
• Interface with customers to ensure all servicing requirements are met and that customers are satisfied with our service.
• Resolve customer service issues and communicate issues to the appropriate staff.
• Inspect entire facility for cleanliness and proper equipment operation. Report all facility discrepancies to the Line Manager or Operations Supervisor.
• Monitor and maintain proper fuel inventory at the storage facility.
• Perform and adhere to all recognized quality control standards including ATA 103 and NFPA 407.
• Keep fueling equipment and courtesy cars in presentable condition.
• Daily quality assurance and accuracy of paperwork and auditing of fuel paperwork.
• Any additional duties that may be specific or unique to your location assigned by Management
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school graduation.
• One (1) year of line service experience.
• Valid state driver’s license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
• At least 18 years of age.
• NATA Certification.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Consistently demonstrated good organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent customer relations skills required.
• Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!