This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Current SSBI/Special Programs Access required
Typical Degree and Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US government requires US Citizenship.
• Candidates must have a current SSBI to be considered.
• 3+ years of System Engineering experience with emphasis on system modeling
• Experience and working knowledge with Matlab and STK
• Experience with space-based systems and the associated ground support system(s)
Experience with Space Systems Engineering groups
The Basic Relocation Plan is being offered.