3 months ago
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Junior Business Analyst will support the Security and Fire Protection Business Continuity Program
• Collect data from multiple sources using applicable schedules and provide documentation and analysis to meet various data calls.
• Participate with organizational leaders in the development and implementation of plans and objectives to meet requirements.
• Gather data from multiple sources to compile reports of moderate scope and complexity for management reviews and tracking performance to plan.
• Assist in the research and evaluation of organizational administrative issues of moderate scope and complexity such as performance metrics.
• Perform a variety of support services (e.g., web design support and maintenance, computing security, communications, policy and procedure review, process documentation, asset management, forms design and delivery, etc.).
• Support meetings and reviews to ensure that visibility is provided on appropriate and required information.
• Assist with communications content development by interfacing with the subject matter experts, partners and customers.
• Support operations of teams IT applications, tools, and other technological requirements.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
• This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
• Database knowledge (Microsoft Access / Microsoft SQL).
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Highly proficient with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award