JSSI Job Posting
Junior Engine Records Analyst
Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is seeking a Junior Engine Records Analyst to be based at our Chicago Corporate Headquarters.
NO STAFFING AGENCY CALLS PLEASE.
Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is the world’s largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisors.
JSSI has always been deeply committed to providing its clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. Our management team is adding further value by developing innovative products and services and expanding into additional markets.
The mission of this position is to assist in the administration of the JSSI Engine and APU programs by ensuring accuracy of the contract Exhibit C.
1. Create and validate contract Exhibit C (list of pro-rated inspections, Life-Limited Components and certain Line Replaceable Units) for all new enrollments, transfers, and renewal contracts.
2. Analyze and process aircraft documentation in preparation for Exhibit C creation and validation (including logbooks, maintenance tracking reports, SBs/ADs, Type Certificate Data Sheets, Engine/APU Maintenance Manuals etc.)
3. Coordinate with Technical Services, Sales Administration and Contracts team during new enrollments, transfers and renewal processes.
4. Record and maintain aircraft information into company library.
5. Research and record aircraft warranty information.
1. Complete Exhibit C updates for maintenance events as needed.
2. Perform research projects as assigned.
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance preferred
§ 2-3 years technical experience
§ A & P license preferred
§ Outstanding Excel experience is a plus
§ Strong interpersonal and communications skills to deal with the public and the aviation industry family
§ Ability to read and write articulately and analytically
§ Clear understanding of relevant technical skills
§ Ability to work well under pressure
Working Environment and Conditions:
Work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
§ While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
§ Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
§ The noise level in this job is usually moderate.
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.