4 months ago
Moog Inc., was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Our Industrial Group in East Aurora, NY is hiring for a Key Account Manager. You’ll be responsible for managing the relationship between key accounts and Moog Inc. You’ll ensure that the customer is satisfied with Moog product and support, while meeting internal commercial metrics.
Here’s an idea of what you can expect…..
* Managing the forecast for the Key Account(s) in the forecast tool.
* Taking a lead role in developing the Miller Heiman Gold Sheet for the Key Account in conjunction with the rest of the Key Account Team.
* Setting priorities with the Key Account Team in terms of delivering products, services, and support to the Key Account(s).
* Managing the CPI process in conjunction with the delivery of proposals to the Key Account(s).
* Growing revenue and profit at the Key Account(s).
* Meeting or exceeding Moog’s revenue and profit objectives at the Key Account(s).
Do you meet the requirements?
* BS Degree in the field of Engineering.
* 10-15 years of progressive experience in the field of technical sales with managerial experience outside of Moog Inc.
* Proven capabilities/competencies in direct sales, contract negotiations, relationship building and account management.
* Proven specific capabilities in developing accurate forecasts and achieving sales goals.
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and lead multi-functional teams.
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran