3 months ago
This Pilot /A&P Mechanic role exists to provide pilot and mechanic expertise to the California Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) base.
* Pilot the BE90 safely and professionally according to company standards.
* Function as PIC in the area of decision making as it relates to safety and work completion.
* Ensure required maintenance has been completed prior to flight.
* Fly accurately during dispersal operations, within customer-prescribed tolerances.
* Maintain aircraft to airworthiness and company standards.
* Submit accurately completed company and customer paperwork.
* Fuel aircraft and clean fly dispersal equipment following flights.
* Interact professionally with our customer and fellow co-workers.
* Offer constructive input to the function of the base in areas of flight and maintenance.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Commercial / Instrument/ Multi-Engine license.
* 1000 hours minimum total fixed wing flight time.
* FAA A&P License
* Possess at least a 2nd class medical certificate.
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Ability to work as an effective team member throughout all facets of flight and maintenance.
* Teachable, self-motivated with a great work ethic.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Willing to work weekends.
Back to Pilot Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace