5 months ago
This pilot role exists to provide safe and efficient operation of modified King Air 90 aircraft to fly routine Sterile Insect Technique and Mosquito Control flights.
* Operate our aircraft according to company standards and procedures.
* Perform company standard pre-flight and post-flight duties of the aircraft (including but not limited to fueling and cleaning customer equipment).
* Fly accurate dispersal and spray missions within customer tolerances.
* Have a “can do” attitude with the goal of meeting or exceeding customer needs.
* Interact professionally with our customer and fellow co-workers.
* Eagerness to help with the required maintenance of the aircraft and hangar equipment.
* Submit all paperwork accurately at the end of the flight.
* Commercial / Instrument/ Multi-Engine licenses with a high performance endorsement.
* Possess at least a 2nd class medical certificate.
* Ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Ability to work as an effective team member throughout all facets of flight and maintenance.
* Teachable, self-motivated with a great work ethic.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Willing to work weekends.
* Previous work experience in the aviation field preferred.
* A & P certificate preferred.
* 250 hours total time preferred.
Click to return to Pilot openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace