OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform other certification duties as assigned by Certification Manager.
• Support occasional travel as required.
Duties shall include observing all company, health, safety and environmental rules, ensuring that you are provided with full information on your area specific safety issues, all unique hazards are identified, and you are provided with the proper equipment to carry out your job in a safe manner. Also, the entire work area must be maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and low incidence of physical hazards and all accidents must be promptly reported to your supervisor or manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and FAA or CAA processes related to STC projects. Good knowledge of PMA processes and requirements is a plus.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks from multiple projects at one time.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Power Point and VISIO
• Ability to understand MRO operations from a broad perspective.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Business or Engineering degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 7 years aerospace experience required.
• Minimum 4 years previous STC Certification Engineer experience.
• Experience in PMA certification is a plus but not required
PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit; use their hands and arms; and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up. The employee will also be required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Normal business office conditions generally prevail. The noise level is usually low to moderate. Employee may be working in a cubicle, enclosed office, or open area. Floor may be carpeted or bare.
This job description is not a contract for employment and either party may terminate employment at any time. The job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. ATS reserves the right to revise the job description at any time.