2 months ago
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Oversees activities the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training.
- Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products.
- Coaches and develops others.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Experience developing computer-based training materials and associated printed materials
- Experience with aviation technical publications
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Experience utilizing web-based training applications
- Aircraft pilot and/or hands-on aircraft maintenance experience
- Experience with Boeing ATC3 (Aviation Training Content and Control)
- Experience using Adobe Flash/Animate and/or Articulate Storyline 360
- Experience using Learning Management Systems
- Training development experience with aircraft platforms
- Familiar with Boeing IPSS (Integrated Product Scheduling System)
Contingent Upon Program Award