3 months ago
About Our Client:
Over 40 years’ of experience our client offers the most comprehensive component shop in the industry employing highly talented engineers, mechanics, avionics, structures, interiors, composites and systems mechanics. Named as the “2016 Leading Independent MRO Organization by the MRO Americas. This prestigious award is for the best MRO and aviation aftermarket entities around the world for value-adding achievements and innovations.
Our clients business is booming and they are seeking out 20+ lead mechanics to join their force!
These positions come with perks! Competitive pay packages, comprehensive benefits, relocation pay and more!
About the Opportunity:
High Growth Organization
Leading VIP Corporate Aircraft Service Provider
Contractor Benefits Available
Your employers and peers would best describe you as a conscientious professional with a solid work history that demonstrates longevity and value to your employers. You are known for your high attention to detail, and can also be described as an overachiever with an exceptionally positive attitude.
Your relentless work ethic, and aptitude to learn quickly have helped you find success in your career. You are a career minded individual with a desire to be of value to your employer, and be valued and recognized by your employer.
Lead - Systems Mechanic
Previous MRO experience
Engine Run qualified
Previous Leadership experience
Experience with planning
SUMMARY: Ensure timely completion of a quality airworthiness product for an assigned function area. Be able to fulfill Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities for short periods of time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure all tasks are promptly completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines and company policies.
* Monitor and correct routine and non-routine labor hours prior to exceeding allotted estimated hours.
* Conduct daily and impromptu crew meetings to ensure prompt communication of all significant information to maintenance crews.
* Facilitate On-the-Job Training (OJT) to provide learning opportunities through work assignment and mentoring.
* Ensure timely completion of OJT paperwork per company requirements.
* Provide regular feedback and performance coaching including appropriate management of time, prioritizing tasks, ensuring proper knowledge and training to accomplish assignments, and adherence to company policy to all members of assigned crew.
* Develop technical and leadership skills of the mechanics.
* Assist in researching all necessary parts needed for the job.
* Review required customer and FAA paperwork to ensure proper maintenance updates and compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
* Perform maintenance tasks as required and become an active member of the crew.
* Communicate with Supervisor all information on assigned employees including disciplinary problems. Make recommendations for performance evaluations on assigned employees.
* Complete all company required reading and update all training files.
* Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs
* Regular and predictable attendance.
* Responsible for adhering to all required training
* Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers
* Other duties may be assigned.