5 months ago
Boeing's Law Department is looking for a Legal Administrator/Legal Secretary to join the Corporate (CORP) group. This position resides within the Law Department and provides administrative support in a variety of legal practice areas and is based in Arlington, Virginia.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Provide phone coverage, manage schedules and generate documents and presentations.
• Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
• Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
• Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics and generate expense reports.
• Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
• Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
• Review, assess, prioritize monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
• Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences.
• Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
• Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
• Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Order and maintain office supplies.
• Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
• Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience: High school diploma or GED and typically 7 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualification (Required):
• Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
• Experience working under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and performing multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
• A positive, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required.
• Extensive work experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe Professional.
• Experience with schedule management, travel and event planning.
• Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and/or resume.
Contingent Upon Program Award