2 months ago
Boeing Legal organization has an exciting opportunity for an entry level (level B) Legal Administrator/Legal Secretary. This position resides within the Law Department and provides administrative support to attorneys, paralegals, and analysts across a broad spectrum of corporate functions and practice areas. This position will provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed and is located in Chicago, Illinois.
Primary job duties:
• Phone coverage
• Schedule management
• Document and presentation generation
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements and expense reporting
• Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received
• Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences
• Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action
• Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement
• Review, assess, prioritize, monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed
• Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences
• Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence
• Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature
• Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures
• Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources; order and maintain office supplies
• Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events
• Other responsibilities as determined by managers
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• Experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Experience performing multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills including excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style, proof reading and editing skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• A positive, energetic, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
• Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and/or resume.
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports.
• Experience in schedule management and/or event planning.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
about 1 month ago
only 24 days until close
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close