4 months ago
Job Code :
Aircraft Technologies Inc.
Hollywood FL US 33021
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For 60 years HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO Aerospace’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines. Our “work hard, play hard” approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
Aircraft Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of HEICO (NYSE: HEI), is looking for a LEVEL II NDT Inspector who will conduct a variety of Non-Destructive Tests, including liquid penetrant and radiography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interpreting and completing the process controls required for penetrant inspection, (e.g. proper lighting, temperatures, system performance evaluations, etc.)
* Processing parts through the complete penetrant inspection cycle.
* Interpretation of process procedures, specifications and evaluation techniques specific to liquid penetrant inspection.
* Documenting liquid penetrant inspection results.
* Developing inspection techniques as derived from processing procedures, codes, specifications, etc.
* Interpreting and completing the process controls required for radiographic inspection, e.g. x-ray tube warm up procedures, densitometer calibration, file step wedge preparation and review, film holder and intensity screen inspection and maintenance, film storage, viewer intensity checks, film processing solution checks and maintenance, etc.
* Be capable of set up and operation of radiation generating devices, (e.g. x-ray machines and processing parts through the complete radiographic inspection cycle.
* Be capable of interpretation of process procedures, specifications and evaluation techniques specific to radiographic inspection.
* Be capable of interpreting radiographic film and documenting the inspection results.
* Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the radiographic inspection method(s).
* Be capable of developing inspection techniques ads derived from processing procedures, codes, specification, etc.
* Ensure that all required maintenance actions are performed in accordance with FAA approved data and applicable manufacturer’s maintenance manual.
* Ensures that all actions are correctly and completely documented on the appropriate maintenance forms
* Ensures that tools and equipment are calibrated as required, that the test areas are maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times
Job Requirements :
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent from an accredited school
* At least two years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Level I and II NDT certification in Liquid Penetrant and Radiography
* Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the liquid penetrant method(s).
* ASNT IRRSP Radiation Safety Certification
* ASNT Liquid Penetrant