Line Maintenance Supervisors must be appropriately rated to supervise the areas they are assigned to supervise. The following identify the minimum license and/or certificate requirements for Supervisors and their respective department:
Line-Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Minimum Qualification Requirements
1. Hold a mechanic certificate relative to their area of supervision;
2. Completed INDOC and aircraft FAM (or equivalent) training.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of GMM requirements.
4. 2 years of aircraft maintenance experience;
5. Must hold a Class IV Designation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to the Professional Standards as outlined in GMM 1-1.1.3.
2. Knowledge of Trans States Airlines policies, procedure and programs of the GMM and CAMP.
3. Continuously update Maintenance Control of aircraft status in his respective work center.
4. Ensure work center is properly maintained and clean.
5. Ensure maintenance in progress is accomplished in accordance with proper procedures and completed in the most effective and efficient manner.
6. Promote safety as number one priority in both aircraft and personnel.