6 months ago
Line Manager, Quality Receiving/Shipping Inspection-TOR03426
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage and administer the activities of unionized Quality Inspectors in a warehouse (Stores) environment.
- Work to ensure all Quality warehouse activities are in-line with business objectives, on time, within budget.
- Ensure adherence to the Bombardier Quality Management System requirements
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues to drive “right first time”.
- Promote and act as a leader for the Achieving Excellence System (AES)
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to foster teamwork.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must possess a Diploma or University Degree in a related field and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Quality, technical problem solving, resource management, operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are recognized for your leadership, your communication, and your coaching skills, with an ability to mobilize and engage a team.
- You must be pro-active, results-oriented and strive for continued improvement.
- You must demonstrate developed interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with a variety of individuals from different departments and other organizations
- Familiarity with Transport Canada Civil Aviation regulations is considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.06.2017, 6:58:38 PM