11 months ago
To provide world class service and support for customers in the Service Center.
· Performs a variety of line service activities for Company and customer owned aircraft and general Service Center facilities maintenance.
· Maintains watch and meets aircraft on taxi ramp.
· Tows, parks, and secures aircraft at various ramp and hangar locations.
· As required, inventory and store personal contents.
· Washes, cleans, polishes and/or waxes exterior; cleans and services interior of aircraft.
· Defuels and fuels aircraft.
· Completes fuel usage form and records.
· Positions and operates group power and other aircraft service units.
· Picks up, transports, and delivers customers, personnel, parts, tools, supplies and equipment for the Service Center.
· Performs general cleaning of ramps and service center facilities.
Maintains assigned service equipment and transportation vehicles, and performs cleaning and routine maintenance checks.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum one year experience in aviation ramp or line service operations.
Must have outstanding customer service abilities, verbal communication skills
Valid Driver’s License
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
Must be able to work required shift on WEEKENDS: Fri-Mon, 0700-1730
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 09/28/2017, 8:29:58 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.