3 months ago
Logistic Agent – Production Planner-MON14661
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Make a scheduling plan (shop load) for non-timed production sectors.
- Interpret and analyze the supply chain cycle at the detailed plan level (by workstation) in order to monitor the progress of the assembly and final assembly line activities.
- Analyze variances in production plans and propose solutions by applying planning strategies
- Understand the workforce plan, component demand plan, work progress report, cadence summary, positions, Industrial Engineering recipes and the learning curve.
- Develop harmonized solutions between the Procurement team and the production demand to maximize the inventory management strategy.
- Participate in the development and implementation of various logistics strategies for all activities related to interior finishing and which support production needs.
- Plan the work to meet the daily operations planned according to the capacities, the constraints of the plant and the objectives of profitability of the company
- Support the change management process affecting the product and translate these changes into the detailed plan.
- Interact with several multifunctional teams (Production, Internal Logistics and Supply, Methods, Industrial Engineering and Quality)
- Participate in improvement projects (Achieving Excellence, 5S, Cost Reduction, Value-Added Production, etc.)
- Participate in the deployment of the strategies put in place for the start of production of the Global 7000/8000
- Support the integration of new tools in the Bombardier manufacturing system.
- Determine when to start production taking into account the constraints and realities of the program.
- Understand the inputs required to support the production start-up and follow up closely with the support functions
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations and Logistics, Operations Management or a college diploma with equivalent work experience.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in production planning.
- You have a great interest in continuous improvement and value-added production.
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and MS Project.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP, is a major asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 2:43:05 PM
14.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM