3 months ago
Logistics Agent - Line-MON14681
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
- Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy;
- Participate in the development and implementation of various material strategies for the overall operational success by driving alignment between material supply and factory demand plan to meet customer requirements;
- Execution of process cycle time improvement plans both at the site and with key internal Bombardier ;
- Develop solutions to align supply and demand in order to achieve inventory management strategy;
- Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station;
- Take part and influence the plant layout and work stations;
- Define and document production kits;
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Participate in the deployment of concepts and in the start-up of the production line;
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.).
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations & Logistics Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience ;
- You have a strong interest in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles;
- You have between three to seven years of relevant experience, automotive or aerospace industry(an asset);
- You are Bilingual (French and english, an asset);
- You have a knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- You have work experience with SAP (an asset);
- You have experience in aircraft interior completion an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.11.2017, 1:37:59 PM