3 months ago
Logistics Agent - Supply-MON14680
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the deployment of the SNC module (Supplier Network Collaboration) for suppliers;
- Participate in the definition of Logistic KPIs, in the elaboration of a governance and implementation of SAP;
- Develop & plan for manufacturing plan deliverables such as shipping, kitting, facilities requirements-stores and consignment, etc;
- Assess Tier 1 supplier risks (PFMEAs) and participate at the IPDT (Integrated Product Development Team) of your respective commodity;
- Participate in suppliers’ selection and negotiation to ensure a strong comprehension of operations and program requirements (MRD);
- Build strong supplier relationships as well as with internal partners such as engineering, methods, quality, and production a supply chain;
- Participate in the development of the production master schedules and develop back scheduling analysis to protect the critical path in the build sequence;
- Define recovery plan with suppliers when required. Understand the overall “VSM” (Value Stream Mapping) of your respective commodities;
- Participate in the definition and elaboration of the key processes of Logistics;
- Plan & order AMO parts in identifying the priorities to engineering. Define and execute plans to insure on time production start and respect supplier lead time;
- Analyze & optimize material flow, define proactively inventory planning with Total Value Management concept (TVM);
- Promote the implementation of Achieving Excellence System.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Operations Management and five (5) years of relevant experience in Logistics;
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- You have knowledge of SAP;
- You have knowledge in project management and participation to IPDT (Integrated Product development Team) and experienced in a new program environment;
- You have relevant experience in negotiation;
- You have a good leadership in managing major initiatives involving working with internal and external partners;
- You have an excellent in working in a team spirit, in communicating and in leading projects;
- You have experience in purchasing and in developing recovery plans;
- You have experience in a Completion environment an asset;
- You have flexibility to travel from time to time.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.01.2018, 12:05:52 PM