5 months ago
Logistics Agent – Wood veneer coordinator - GlobalMON14521
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the flow of wood veneer material and train the various stakeholders on the processes.
- Coordinate inspections and finish approval with different groups.
- Coach logistics agents and storekeepers in daily transactions.
- Execute transactions in SAP and ensure the accuracy of inventory.
- Support the improvement of processes for managing material flow.
- Work in close collaboration with purchasing services and production support agents.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators on inventory management and material flow.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in GOP, Engineering, Project Management or others.
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant logistics experience.
- You know the SAP (MM) system and Power Pick Global (major asset).
- You have a good knowledge of the office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- You are motivated by continuous improvement and value-added production.
- You work with minimal supervision.
- You have the ability to work as a team, communicate and take charge of projects and deliver successfully.
- Proficiency in French and English, both oral and written.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.10.2017, 4:02:54 PM