6 months ago
Reports To: Logistics Manager
Basic Function: The position’s primary responsibility is to assure the Maintenance Department’s part requirements are met; frequent communication with the station Maintenance Manager and maintenance personnel is required. Also, internally, the position may interact with Accounting, IT, Stations and GSE functions. Externally, the position may interact with purchase and repair vendors, and airport.
1. Must pass a seven (7) year background check and pre-employment drug screen.
2. Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986.
3. Professional who applies acquired job skills, policies, and procedures to complete task of moderate scope and complexity.
4. Exercises judgement with defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
6. Working knowledge and experience of aircraft parts preferred.
7. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
8. Ability to become IATA hazmat shipping qualified.
B. Authority: n/a
1. Receive, sign for, process and safely handle aircraft maintenance related parts, material, equipment and tooling, to include entering data into the inventory management system and processing the associated documentation.
2. Keep storage areas clean and well organized.
3. Provide proper storage of flammable items.
4. Store, tag, identify and provide the necessary environmental and physical protection for all of the company’s inventory assets.
5. Provide responsive service and appropriately issue materials to maintenance personnel and update computerized inventory records.
6. Proper recording of incoming and outgoing of parts.
7. Forward required paperwork to Anchorage Logistics Department.
8. Maintain proper inventory levels of supplies to maintain minimum stock on hand requirements.
9. Completes rotating bin counts.
10. Perform and document monthly shelf life inspections.
11. Perform other duties as assigned or required.