3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure your team will comply with operational processes
- Manage employees performance and development, while developing a winning attitude for the team
- Ensure a good communication
- Understand operational objectives and contribute to achieve it
- Understand the reality of the different customers and the impact your team has on it
- Ensure visibility to the production team on the resolution of shortages
- Identify risks and escalate critical situations
- Supervise a multi-functional team within various projects
- Set objectives per project
- Promote implementation of Achieving Excellence System (AES)
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in administration, Industrial engineering or Operations
- You had proven skills in planning, continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- You have skills for negotiation & priority management.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are recognized for your ability to establish interpersonal relationships.
- You demonstrate a participative leadership, you are dynamic and you are able to recognize and use the individual strengths of the members of your team.
- You are bilingual French- English, spoken and written
- You master Office suit (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have work experience with SAP.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the aerospace industry
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a management position.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.03.2018, 7:11:30 PM