about 1 month ago
Job Code :
HEICO Component Repair Group
Miami FL US 33166
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO Component Repair Group is currently recruiting a Machinist for our Accessories Division. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you. The position will be located in Miami, FL. In this position, the Machinist may be required to:
* Set up and operate machining equipment to be able to fabricate tooling, fixtures, and parts
* May be required to repair aircraft parts in accordance with OEM and/or FAA accepted technical data
* Produce small batches or large quantities of metal parts
* Ensure products meet precise specifications
* Proficient in the use of lathes, mill machines, grinding machines, and precision tools, and equipment
* Knowledge of welding (TIG and MIG Welding)
* Must be able to use micrometers, calipers etc.
* Ability to measure, cut, or work on items with great accuracy
* Must be able to read and interpret technical data
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to work in a team environment
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.