Operate machine shop equipment fabricating parts and performing repairs within budgeted time and at HAECO standards of quality.
1. Perform work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or services bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality with minimal assistance from more experience machinist.
2. Perform typical machine shop operations, operate milling machines (horizontal and vertical), and operate lathes, drill press, hydraulic press, grinders.
3. Perform layout and prepare shop drawings as required.
4. Be knowledgeable in metal identification.
5. Understand and maintain HAECO and customer aircraft maintenance documentation programs.
6. Use and operate safely all appropriate hand tools and other machinery associated with the machine shop.
7. Read and use blue prints, structure repair manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, ATA codes and service bulletins.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
3. Minimum 3 years experience and/or tool and die maker certificate and/or successful completion of apprenticeship program.
4. Read, write and understand the English language.