5 months ago
Water-jet/machine operator should be able to efficiently pull, move and load material on water-jet/machine table. Record and fill out proper paper work to meet requirements as well as following all internal procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
Water-jet machine operator must be able to read and understand router information.
Perform machine set ups and programming
Perform daily maintenance on equipment.
Read and interpret specification manuals, blueprints, templates and layouts to determine operation to be performed.
Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
* Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
* The work requires you to be able to read and understand a Router that details what needs to be completed on each part, the Routers are in English, so reading, understanding, and writing in English is a requirement in order to complete the tasks at hand.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted).
* Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
* Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident per ITAR regulations.