Roles and Responsiblities:
• The Planning Coordinator analyzes detailed aircraft maintenance due reports for each aircraft. Accurate interpretation of this data is crucial in the Coordinator's role as final authority for deferring individual maintenance tasks or entire aircraft maintenance visits to a maintenance facility.
• As the single point of contact for production personnel, the Planning Coordinator provides direction when co-workers, maintenance supervisors or station/departmental managers seek to defer scheduled maintenance items in order to maximize a maintenance opportunity.
• Stationed in the Systems Operations Center, the Planning Coordinator must remain keenly aware of daily aircraft performance. Acting with moderate direct supervision, the position requires timely, accurate analysis and the creation of realistic solutions to inquiries from SOC personnel tasked to achieve daily performance objectives.
• Providing oversight of all scheduled maintenance events and assuring continuous compliance of all manufacture and regulatory requirements, the Coordinator manages the scheduled maintenance plan. The position requires constant diligence in order to balance ever changing manpower allowances and parts and tooling availability with maintenance program deadlines in order to provide individual maintenance facilities with the best opportunity to meet hangar launch performance goals.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility
• Adherence to all company Policies and Procedures