MAINTENANCE RECORDS CLERK
Department: Maintenance Records / Inspection
Reports To: Maintenance Records Manager
1. Two years previous clerical experience.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
3. Proficient in CALM maintenance tracking program.
1. Enter aircraft times and maintenance actions into CALM, maintenance tracking computer system.
2. Completes the Master Flight Log for all aircraft.
3. Enter in-flight engine trend data for the SAAB CT7 in respective trend software programs.
4. Enter maintenance action and serialized component action on Cardex files.
5. Provides all maintenance bases with current Maintenance Status Reports for aircraft.
6. Audit Turbine Flight Log for proper completion, including flight crew signature and maintenance clearing action.
7. Record discrepancies from the Turbine Flight Logs into CALM for Maintenance Control Log.
8. Provides Logistics Department with hours and cycles for components removed for repair or overhaul.
9. File completed work orders and non-routine worksheets.
10. Maintain maintenance department technical library in accordance with Chapter 6 of the GMM manual.
a. Assist in the distribution of manuals and documentation to the appropriate facilities and personnel.
b. Maintain the manual database.
c. Query manual publishers of controlled documents for current revision status.
d. Distribute GPS navigation data base updates to the appropriate maintenance facilities.
11. Maintain documents and forms required for the administration of the inspection and inspection and maintenance departments.
12. Transcribe Training Attendance Roster training information into technicians training folders. This responsibility is shared with the Aircraft Maintenance Training Coordinator.
PenAir is and equal opportunity employer.