REPORTS TO: Manager of Maintenance Records
SHIFT: Full-Time. Monday-Friday; with departmental rotating weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate.
- Good organizational skills.
- 1-2 years experience in detailed paperwork, preferred.
- Maintaining all time controlled item files as required.
- Maintaining airworthiness directives files.
- Updating all aircraft inspections and removing and installing of changed aircraft parts.
- Performing aircraft audits.
- Maintaining aircraft engine, and APU log books.
- Interacting with Maintenance Planning and Stores Departments.
- Maintaining all maintenance records as required by the FARs.
- Data entry and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Records Manager.
PSA Airlines offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.