7 months ago
Under supervision of the Director of Maintenance, the Maintenance Site Manager is charged with developing and leading maintenance personnel to achieve superior productivity results. They will be held accountable for:
1. Scheduling mechanics and production control functions to provide reliable, airworthy aircraft in conjunction with a safe and efficient work environment.
2. Supervising facility and equipment maintenance at their respective station.
3. Assisting the Director of Maintenance with the planning and management of operational and facility-specific budgets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Fosters and promotes Safety as a core element of the maintenance department
* Plans and utilizes resources to meet operational and departmental goals and objectives for assigned shift
* Ensures that procedures outlined in the General Maintenance Manual and General Operations Manual are followed and executed
* Ensures team members are adequately trained, maintain proficiency and currency
* Coaches and mentors direct reports to further advance their effectiveness and career development
* Provides assistance and direction to Shift Leads on operational and personnel issues
* Ensures efficient scheduling of personnel and use of assigned resources to provide maximum, effective productivity
* Facilitates and coordinates maintenance operations within the assigned facility (including, quality control and assurance inspection, avionics, training, stores activities), and aircraft cleaning
* Ensures that assigned maintenance facilities are operated in compliance with FAA, OSHA, TSA and EPA regulations and Company policies and procedures
* Ensures availability and serviceability of required tooling and equipment at assigned maintenance facilities
* Ensures and works with Chief Inspector so that complete and accurate records are maintained
* Prepares various maintenance reports and summaries including performance metrics
* Prepares, administers and controls assigned budgetary responsibilities and prepares monthly budget variance reports as assigned
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures
* Ensures mechanics/shift leads are properly trained in the use of all equipment and procedures necessary to maintain operational demands
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Associate Degree in Aviation Maintenance required
* BS degree in Aviation Maintenance Management preferred but not required
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (required)
* FAA Inspection Authorization preferred but not required. Must be willing to obtain
* Meets the FAA recent experience requirements as stated in FAR 65.83
* Four to Five years supervisory experience in a Part 135 environment
ABOUT BOUTIQUE AIR
Our company, Boutique Air, is a scheduled Part 135 commuter air carrier established in 2007. Our growing fleet currently consists of 10 newer Pilatus PC-12 aircraft. Our salary and hourly rates are competitive and we offer great benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance is 100% covered by Boutique Air, Inc. for full time employees, and the employer covers 50% of monthly healthcare rates for employees with dependents who wish to enroll.