4 months ago
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining and scheduling manpower, workloads, parts, tools and supplies for the day to day operation. Supervise maintenance staff in repair, inspection, alteration and modification on the aircraft. You must possess the ability to evaluate, praise and discipline subordinates. Maintenance Supervisors must have the ability to make “real time” decisions that affect the company’s performance. You must be able to maintain a safe and efficient work environment while operating within company, FAA and OSHA guidelines. You must also have the ability to develop procedures to increase efficiency and reduce overall costs.
• High School Diploma
• Airframe and Powerplant License
• 1 year of Dash 8 and/or Embraer 145 experience
• Successfully complete a background check and FBI fingerprint check
• Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Previous background and/or experience in mechanical operations or endeavors
• Excellent attendance record
• Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
• Some travel is required
• Extensive travel
• Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
• Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Moderate physical activity, stooping, bending, kneeling. Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100 pounds occasionally with assistance from co-workers or tools.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities