KBRwyle is seeking to hire a Technician in support of efforts contracted at Tinker AFB.
The successful candidate may be tasked with the following:
- Provide preventive and remedial maintenance services on electrical/mechanical systems
- Diagnose and correct equipment malfunctions and failures
- Perform function tests and analysis on various systems
- Perform repairs on subsystems
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment supported by KBRwyle
- Perform testing and analysis on calibration standards
- Perform preventative and remedial maintenance on either Day shift or Swing Shift as required
- Applicant will enter a shift rotation and will work 2nd shift periodically throughout the year
Some travel is required; candidate must be willing to travel throughout the United States and internationally.
Education/Experience: A High School Diploma and two (2)years of experience is required. Training from military or vocational type training is preferred. Some formal education and training ineither electrical, mechanical, or computers is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The successful candidate must have a solid history of functioning in a team environment, being a self-starter, working independently with limited instruction, and meeting critical demands. This will require the successful candidate to have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and to havethe ability work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail. Standard MS Office software product knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point) isrequired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classifiedinformation.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online byclicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."